No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
My Kawaii Bloggie


Recommended Cbox. Get your own Cbox here
Width - 208px

Tuesday 10 May 2011

hellooo guyss heres another daydream!!
As you can see by the things I have a new
Layie...

*Daydream* (btw this is in Joy H's thoughts)
Why am I always the loner? I thought to myself
It's always Minho, Minho, Minho......It's not FAIR
Oh yeah I'm Joy...Minho from SHNee's little
Sister....Which is cool but everyone only wants to
Be my friend to see Minho....so in result I am a
LONER. "JOY" Minho called 'WHAT!?" I yelled
"You're coming to work with me today!" Minho
Aka my brother yelled up the stairs "Meanie....
Fucking bastard.....meanie" I muttered "WHAT
DID YOU SAY!?" Minho screeched...
"Nothing, geez" I murmured under my breath.
“Well then HURRY UP!! Or I’m gonna be late”
Minho yelled back. “Too bad” I yelled back
“Hang on…why are you even taking me to work???”
I asked him ‘Well…mum said to…..” Minho trailed off
“Not GOOD ENOUGH!!” I yelled back “I’m staying here
Until you tell me why you’re taking me to WORK” I
Yelled. “FINE THEN KEY LIKES YOU AND HE WANTS
TO MEET YOU!” Minho yelled back at me then I heard
Him swearing at himself and I giggled. “I’m coming!”
I yelled down the stairs then we got into his car and Minho
Drove off. When we got I walked into the studio as
Minho went to park the car “Hey little girl”
Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun called to me
“Hi” I called back and waved to them.
“Someone’s waiting for youuu” Onew teased
“Is she here yet?” Taemin squealed “They
Are LATE” Jonghyun mimicked Key and
I just laughed and skipped off to find
Key.  As you have guessed I’m dating
KEY yes the REAL KEY from SHINee. “Key!”
 I called “O-Oh you’re here” Key stuttered
Key and I have been together for around
5 years now? And during that time the other
SHINee members teased us and Minho was
Pretty uncomfortable about the situation
Since Minho was like….a workmate and yeah
“U-Uh Joy?” Key asked “Yes I turned around
And then Key was on one knee pulling out a
Small velvet box “OMG” I squealed “Joy,
I Love you with ALL my heart….will you marry me?”
Key asked “YES!! OMG YESS!!” I squealed and
Key slipped the ring onto my finger and at that
Precise moment Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun and
Minho (Aka my big brother) came in all together
And then they started to back out of the room
And after they left we heard them say “Did
Key REALLY just propose to her?” no doubt that
Was Onew asking that “Didn’t you see him on
one knee Onew?” Taemin answered “He
obviously was PROPOSING” Jonghyun
said “Wow…” I then heard my brother
say Then Onew asked "soo I wonder what
having Key for a brother in law and a 
workmate will be like?" "Shut UP guys" Minho
yelled back at them teasingly and they all went
"oooooo" Then Key went back to rehearse with 
SHINee and I went outside for a walk. I looked at 
my ring around my finger then as I was staring
at my ring I heard the screech of  tyres and I 
looked up to see a car heading straight for me
and I couldn't move at all! Then BANG! and I felt 
myself go flying into the sir and then I landed 
with a loud thump. "Are you all right?" someone 
asked I was really dizzy and my back....legs..
well technically everywhere hurt like HELL but
somewhere I felt the urge to get them to call Key
or my brother and well Key's name was shorter 
and easier to find on my cell and so as soon as 
I have punched Keys number into my cell I whispered
"call him" to the man next to me and then I blacked 
out and saw nothing but the pitch black world.
I woke up sometime later in the hospital with all 
the SHINee members surrounding my bed and saw 
that Key and Minho both had really really really big 
eye bags and Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun were all 
asleep. "Joy?" Key and Minho asked at the same time
"Key!! Minho!!" I whispered then all of the SHINee 
members crushed me in a GIANT hug "When did you 
guys wake up?" I asked Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin
"just now when Key and Minho said Joy" Onew said
"How long have I been out?" I asked "2 weeks" Key
and Minho said together "I'm sorry" I said and then 
I got crushed into another hug again. "I want to get 
married exactly 1 month from today" I said looking at Key
and he nodded and smiled.

*End of Daydream*

That was quite a LONG daydream don't you think?
I think it's my longest daydream so far!!

Byeee













  







Written @ 00:53





Site-mistress
Name:Alison Xia
Age: 13
School: Ruyton Girls' School
Horoscope: Gemini
Email: miniali1998@hotmail.com
Bold Underline Strikeout
My Loves
Example :
Lee Hong Ki
Chocolate
Baking
Shopping!
Friends
My Goals
Your cravings here
1. Get Better Grades
2. Become Smarter
3. get at least 3rd place in a music competition...=.="
4. Have Fun
5. SHOP!!
Way Out
Crystal ♥
Joy ♥
Min Hye ♥
Melodies

Paste music code here.
Get your music code at
imeem or iwebmusic
The Memories
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes: %MOOOx-LOVE
Inspirations: x-taintedlove
Materials: Lovecandied
Others: Blogskins, Photobucket
Skin layout edited with Paint program